Becoming a Patient
Your First VisitOn your first visit to Hamdard, please be prepared to fill out a registration form before your visit.
Get more information about making an appointment or you can call our Chicago clinic (773-465-4600) or Addison clinic (630-835-1430) during regular business hours.
- Proof of address (i.e., current utility bill, bank statement, other U.S. mail)
- Photo Identification (any one (1) of the following documents: Passport, driver’s license, state ID)
- Social security number, if applicable
- A list of your medications (including any you need refilled)
- A list of any medication, food, or other things you are allergic to
- Insurance cards (primary and secondary, if applicable)
- Proof of income
- Payment for services rendered. We accept checks, cash, debit/credit cards and/or money orders.
How to PayIf you have insurance, please bring your health insurance card to every appointment.
If you do not have insurance, you will still receive the same great care Hamdard patients have always received and we will arrange for you to have a financial screening with one of our Medical Case Managers. Depending on eligibility, a sliding scale fee may be available.
Please bring proof of your household income, as well as the following documents, if possible:
- Pay Stubs
- Employer Letter
- SSI/Disability Benefits Letter
- Unemployment Benefit Notification Letter
- W-2 or 1040 Tax Return Form